Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Remote start

napabob1

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR Steel Blue
Does anyone have a remote start on their XLR? My STS came with a factory unit which I love. I got my XLR used from a private party so don't know if Cadillac offered as an option.

There was not an option for remote start on the XLR; however there is a thread on this forum where members are currently talking about adding an aftermarket remote start to their XLR. You might want to check it out. Welcome to the forum!!!

Does anyone have a remote start on their XLR? My STS came with a factory unit which I love. I got my XLR used from a private party so don't know if Cadillac offered as an option.

Thanks Cubby. So what does R1, R11, R111 survivor mean? And, where are you hiding the Valentine?

Moving out of the Bowling Green News Assembly plant forum since this thread is not related to news about the Bowling Green Assembly Plant...

RI, RII, RIII, & RIV refer to the XLR rendezvous events that were held in Albuquerque, NM (RI), Bowling Green, KY (RII & RIII) and San Antonio, TX (RIV). As far as the Valentine One--it is not hidden; mounted on the windshiels with the suction cups and wired into the rearview mirror.

Thanks Cubby. So what does R1, R11, R111 survivor mean? And, where are you hiding the Valentine?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom