Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

FS: CPO 2004 Cadillac XLR - cheap, back on market

X

XLR-Mikey

Car has 39,8XX miles. I had it sold, even had a deposit. Canadian buyer was going to buy it however, in the last week and 1/2 the exchange rate went haywire, and if he buys the car now its $5400 more. If the rate goes down he will take it (it could any week I suppose), but I am looking to sell it asap. He understands this. So its for sale still.

Price: $31,450 - take a look on ebay, autotrader, cars.com, whatever. There is really nothing in this price that is full manufacturers warranty. You have 60k miles left of warranty.

This is a CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) Cadillac XLR with a Black on Shale leather interior. CPO means it has a FULL WARRANTY - EVERYTHING is covered till 2/2010 or 100K miles. The car needs nothing but a driver. The tires have a lot of tread left, (Michelin Pilot Sport Runflats), the brake pads/rotors also have a good amount of life left. I just completed an oil service, replaced all cabin filters , and had the tires rotated and nitrogen filled for the new owner. The car physically as well as mechanically is in fantastic shape. I have attended a few car shows with it so it is very clean. I am a meticulous owner. The car has tinted windows ($300) which can be removed if desired, as well as a built in K40-2000 Radar Detector (this was $1800) it is built into the bumpers with tiny LEDs on the dash. There is nothing but good things to say about this car, it is a blast to drive with plenty of power from its V8, and also has all the amenities that come in a car today: Heated Seats, Air Conditioned Seats, DVD Navigation, Parking sensors, HUD (Heads up Display), XM Satellite Radio, Adaptive Cruise Control (keeps a distance between you and the car in front of you ON ITS OWN!). The top takes 29 seconds go to down with a press of a button. I have both key fobs, window sticker, manuals for everything, and I am the 2nd owner. There are 3 tiny blemishes on the car, 1 rock chip on the front of hood (smaller then tip of a pencil), 1 little mark in the glass, but is not in sight of driver, and 1 wheel has tiny road rash. These are so small most wouldn't notice, but I am upfront and I am meticulous so I notice everything, even if its so minute. Any questions call me, or email me, I love this car and hope the new owner will baby it and appreciate it like I have. I am selling it because times are a bit tough, and will go with a lower priced car for now, and use the excess money to pay accumulating bills. I don't want to, but I need to. Thanks for looking

Pics:

firstpicafterdetail.jpg

DSC04407.jpg

xlrmyhouse.jpg

xlrmintint1-1.jpg

xlrext.jpg

No plate on:

xlrexttopdown.jpg

xlr5-22.jpg

enginebayxlr.jpg

navonxlr.jpg

I am not affiliated with the seller, but have independently confirmed the CPO is indeed transferable from a private buyer.
Good luck with the sale.
Bruce

Boy, we'd love to have it. What a great price. I guess I could always start dancing @ the retirement home again. They don't tip so well...they still think a nickel is a lot of money.:lol:

Bruce :wave:

Buy it. For this forum I am lowering price to $30,700. That is an insane deal, go loook on any site (cars.com, autotrader, ebay) nothing with a cpo is in this price range!

$29,990 - an xlr with a warranty into 2010 or 100k miles for under 30k. Not many if any out there

Mikey, found an 04 with the same warranty at my dealers for $34,999, so your in the ballpark. Yours is a great deal. I want to sit down and cry with you.
$29,990 - an xlr with a warranty into 2010 or 100k miles for under 30k. Not many if any out there

Mikey, found an 04 with the same warranty at my dealers for $34,999, so your in the ballpark. Yours is a great deal. I want to sit down and cry with you.
Thank you.

$28,700.

Up for this great deal.

$27,900 - going to ebay wednesday if no buyer - its listed on many car forum sites.

Mikey,
Just for the record which it seems your going for, I Couldn't sell a silver with double blue strips, double wing, Pontiac GTP Daytona 500 Special addition that looked like it just came off the show room floor. It was listed everywhere and I couldn't even get someone to look at it. Finally put it with a broker who put it up on e-bay and every site on the INTERNET and got one bite and wound up dropping $9K from what I originally wanted. I know, this hurts. To bad your so far from Phoenix, Barrett Jackson would get you the money.
$27,900 - going to Eba wednesday if no buyer - its listed on many car forum sites.

SOLD! I got a certified check in the mail today for $28,000. As long as it cashes into my account tomorrow (banks closed for MLK) we will be good to go. Looks like its headin down to Florida.

I'm sure that most members are glad to see that you finally sold the that beautiful Albatross. Sorry you had to take such a beating on it.:pat:
SOLD! I got a certified check in the mail today for $28,000. As long as it cashes into my account tomorrow (banks closed for MLK) we will be good to go. Looks like its headin down to Florida.

I know that probably hurt a bit, but at least it is gone and you can move on. For the record, Jags and other high end cars aren't doing a lot better. When I bought mine it was at a Jaguar dealership and they had some used XK convertibles for less than 30K.
Bruce

2006 Gold Mist XLR

Red Noland Cadillac just bought back the 2006 Gold Mist XLR with only 1,600 miles on it from the widow of Vic Morris that just passed away a few days ago. I think the asking price is around $42,000. If anyone is interested let me know and I can get phone numbers and contact names to you.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom