Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

LOOKING TO BUY 2009 XLR-V

When did this site become so hostile over one vehicle I cannot comprehend why everyone's grinding about this vehicle good luck you made it you hit the lotto you have a car you love Let there is more talk about this car on this site over the last week or two since this guy bought it at a Subaru dealer in the southwest then any other meaningful post our thought that has ever been seen by me in the last whatever little bit of years I've been here I don't get it we're all in a club together Let It Go.jrez

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If the owner of the car wishes to discuss it I will be glad to .He can pm me. I do not appreciate being called a liar and have turned the matter over to our attorney for review. If the owner is happy and the dealer is happy that is all that matters. I do not intend to debate a car purchase on this forum.

I do not appreciate being called a liar and have turned the matter over to our attorney for review.

Oh, this is getting good. Let me know how that goes.

I love when the law is involved and lawyers and clowns and ponies hot dogs ice cream popcorn let's get ready for the show 6 years on this site and this has to be the best discussions are arguments over one vehicle who cares let's move on to more important things like replacing headlights and taillights sources facts that pertain to our cars instead of some guys purchase who cares let's move on please. jerz

I love when the law is involved and lawyers and clowns and ponies hot dogs ice cream popcorn let's get ready for the show 6 years on this site and this has to be the best discussions are arguments over one vehicle who cares let's move on to more important things like replacing headlights and taillights sources facts that pertain to our cars instead of some guys purchase who cares let's move on please. jerz

Ha!, That's funny....I'm all for lawyers getting paid! At least my legal fee's will be free....But I do love ponies, hot dogs, ice cream and popcorn! If anyone knows that I made a bad purchase, let me know!, I'm a big boy, I can take it!, and then I'll probably sue the Subaru dealer that sold it to me!

You did absolutely wonderful you got the deal of the century your investment will return many times over in the future good luck and for those who don't like it case closed. jerz

You did absolutely wonderful you got the deal of the century your investment will return many times over in the future good luck and for those who don't like it case closed. jerz

Thanks....I love the "case closed" after each post!

I agree! :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry