Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004 Xenon Blue 21,000 miles, beautiful!!!

james04xlr

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Xenon Blue XLR
I am in Burbank, CA. I am the second owner of this beautiful seldom used Caddy. Garage queen that I take out only on Friday nights to my local car show. Always kept highly detailed and never has been driven in rain, always a Los Angeles car. I am ready after 5 years to part with it and pick up something else as my wife is disabled and I use my SRX most of the time to drive her around and my STS is my daily driver for work. Always maintained in the highest degree and Mobil 1 oil changes performed by myself. Everything works perfect and recalls (gas tanks and radiator) have been done! A couple small scratches that have been touched up on the bumpers, interior is "as new". Original wheels and Michelin run flats are included as well. I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and will return July 6th for those interested in seeing the car.

Attachments

• xlr butter wax.jpg
    xlr butter wax.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 324
Beautiful car. What is your asking price? I am a new member, but used to frequent the Corvette forum a few years ago.

UT-Driven

Looks like a great price. It looks like this (the XLR, not this particular one) may not be the car for me after doing some research. Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back