Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale 2004 XLR Silver/Black 54k Miles gorgeous non smoker $15k obo

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Jeffputts

My XLR/V(s)
2004 xlr
SOLD 2004 XLR Silver/Black 54k Miles gorgeous non smoker $15k obo

Selling my gorgeous 2004 Cadillac xlr hardtop convertible. This is a one family owned vehicle religiously serviced at the Cadillac dealer. Has spent all its life in North Carolina until this year. Spotless underside. All option from the factory for the year including adaptive cruise control and XM radio. New Michelin tires, brakes, battery and oil change. Top works as it should. Wife says I need space in the garage so this one goes. Has a rebuilt title due to minor rear end damage. i can provide before photos if you wish to see. I replaced the bumper and passenger side taillight. Passed inspection with independent mechanic and Michigan state police. Rebuilt title in hand. No problem getting collector agreed value insurance. Hop in and cruise. I wouldn't hesitate to take this car anywhere. I daily drive it in the summer so miles are increasing though not much. Sold as/is where is. Please come check it out in person or send your mechanic to look it over. I can help with shipping as well, I know a local auto transport company. Please message me if any questions. I reserve the right to end listing early

Link to google photos 2004 XLR - Google Photos

IMG_1182.jpgIMG_1183.jpgIMG_1179.jpgIMG_1184.jpgIMG_1181.jpgIMG_1167.jpg

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry