Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004 XLR Wheels

tbiddle

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Satin Nickel XLR
I recently purchased an '04 Cadillac XLR. I am replacing the wheels with chrome ones. I am selling the original set of factory aluminum wheels that are on the car. I will be selling all four including the center caps and lug nuts. The valve stems (TPS) are not included. There are no curb marks, scuffs or scrapes on the edge of the wheels. There are no marks on the outside of the rims since wheel weights have been placed on the inside. If you have any questions, please call me at (216) 469-6569. I am asking $ 500 (including shipping). Thanks.
  • IMG_2784.jpg
IMG_2785.jpgIMG_2786.jpgIMG_2787.jpg

I recently purchased an '04 Cadillac XLR. I am replacing the wheels with chrome ones. I am selling the original set of factory aluminum wheels that are on the car. I will be selling all four including the center caps and lug nuts. The valve stems (TPS) are not included. There are no curb marks, scuffs or scrapes on the edge of the wheels. There are no marks on the outside of the rims since wheel weights have been placed on the inside. If you have any questions, please call me at (216) 469-6569. I am asking $ 500 (including shipping). Thanks.
View attachment 3815View attachment 3816View attachment 3817
Hi,I'm looking for 1 wheel in excellent condition, don't need hub cap or lugs,let me know if you decide to break up the set. Thanks, AL

Wheels For Sale

I will gladly sell them separately; however, I need others to offer to purchase the other three. Thanks.

Wheels For Sale

I'm glad you don't need the tire, because I do! I am only selling the wheels and center caps. I will keep you informed. Thanks.

I recently purchased an '04 Cadillac XLR. I am replacing the wheels with chrome ones. I am selling the original set of factory aluminum wheels that are on the car. I will be selling all four including the center caps and lug nuts. The valve stems (TPS) are not included. There are no curb marks, scuffs or scrapes on the edge of the wheels. There are no marks on the outside of the rims since wheel weights have been placed on the inside. If you have any questions, please call me at (216) 469-6569. I am asking $ 500 (includes shipping)

Curious your selling the wheels for 500 includes shipping. What kind of rate are you getting for shipping? Would think it would cost at least half that to ship?

Last edited:
XLR Wheels

I used the swag computation (Scientific Wild Ass Guess). Actually, I tried to get an estimate using either FedEx or Greyhound Freight and estimated the shipping to be at about $ 25.00 per wheel. Thanks.

I used the swag computation (Scientific Wild Ass Guess). Actually, I tried to get an estimate using either FedEx or Greyhound Freight and estimated the shipping to be at about $ 25.00 per wheel. Thanks.

Wow that's cheap. I sent a wheel out awhile back wanna say it was 90.00 for one. That was to Cali. From Chicago. GLWS

Wheels Sold

I am heading to our local Cadillac dealer to have our new 18" chrome wheels installed and a new key fob programmed. I sold the original wheels from the '04 XLR. They are headed to Colorado. The actual shipping costs came to $ 128, so I lost a little, but I have gained a lot. These are the wheels and caps that will be on our XLR as we cruise around today. Thanks for the input from the members.

09CAXR07083.jpeg

I am heading to our local Cadillac dealer to have our new 18" chrome wheels installed and a new key fob programmed. I sold the original wheels from the '04 XLR. They are headed to Colorado. The actual shipping costs came to $ 128, so I lost a little, but I have gained a lot. These are the wheels and caps that will be on our XLR as we cruise around today. Thanks for the input from the members.

View attachment 3841

That's still a great price nice! Good luck with the wheels will be expecting some pics when on they look great. Happy motoring!

View attachment 3841

Same ones as I have on mine. purchased them off EBay sometime ago from Richardcoo in FL. Paid $700 for all four including shipping to Montana. Thought that was an exception price... considering they retail from GM for around $1300 EACH. I didn't tell my wife that I bought them until someone commented on them a couple years after I had them on; she then asked about them and I said, "Oh, I'm SURE I told you about them when I bought them a couple years ago. You must just not remember me telling you...". :blinzel:

I kept my original wheels... if I ever DO sell the XLR, they will go with the car.

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back