Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2006 XLR wheels for sale

klausman

My XLR/V(s)
2006 laser red XLR
I am selling the original set of factory aluminum wheels that came on the car. I will be selling all four including the center caps. The valve stems (TPS) are not included. The wheels have normal wear, after all they are 11 years old. There are no marks on the outside of the rims since wheel weights have been placed on the inside. If you have any questions, please call contact me at klaus2121@gmail.com. I am asking $ 200 (does NOT include shipping) The price reflects my desire to get them back in use to someone that appreciates the deal.
xlr wheels.jpg

I am selling the original set of factory aluminum wheels that came on the car. I will be selling all four including the center caps. The valve stems (TPS) are not included. The wheels have normal wear, after all they are 11 years old. There are no marks on the outside of the rims since wheel weights have been placed on the inside. If you have any questions, please call contact me at klaus2121@gmail.com. I am asking $ 200 (does NOT include shipping) The price reflects my desire to get them back in use to someone that appreciates the deal.
View attachment 7264

It's to bad they're the same wheels I have, if they was chrome plated I'd take them, plus no shipping ....I'm only about an hour away from you, just up 97N out of Westminster. I'm just over the PA/Md line in Littlestown on the east side towards Hanover PA! That's definitely a fair price [emoji1303] Good Luck hope someone can use them! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back