Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008 XLR-V ALPINE WHITE For Sale

AJWeedman

My XLR/V(s)
2008 Alpine White XLR-V
If you are on this site, then you know that this is one of the rarer Vs made in the entire production timeframe. Only one year of Alpine White Vs and only 61 total and only 23 with the Ebony interior.

This car has no marks, no scratches, no dings, no roadrash on rims. Near perfect with 21500 miles.

if you are interested in a rare car and never pulling up to a stop light next to another car just like yours...this is a perfect option. Text me at 512-six one nine-5242 and I am happy to send whatever information you would like.

Listed at only @ $57,000. Check around and you may find another one wth Cashmere interior listed at $69,900 and it is not as rare.

If interested, I also have a 2011 CTS-V Wagon with the 700HPE Hennessey upgrade for sale also. In addtion, it has the Corsa Catback Exhaust and shakes the ground when at a stop light. It is also immaculate with only 12500 miles. Listed at $65,000

Attachments

• Rear-side.jpg
    Rear-side.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 347
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 527
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 660
VIN#

The VIN is 1G6YX36D885601247. I just purchased it recently and have a carfax. That said, I am not sure how to print or if I can. I can try forwarding you a link to see if it works. If you are interested, call me and I will get your email to send so you dont have to pay also.

Thanks for the interest.

Adam

Sorry, Rob, just saw who you were. I am new to this site but I did register it in the registry. Honestly, I love the car and may not be able to get rid of it. Same for the CTSV Wagon. They are both very fun to drive.

Sorry, Rob, just saw who you were. I am new to this site but I did register it in the registry. Honestly, I love the car and may not be able to get rid of it. Same for the CTSV Wagon. They are both very fun to drive.

No worries. :) I just updated the listing in the Registry. :thumbsup

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back