Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008 XLR-V, Black Raven/Ebony, 25K miles

Joeinbcs

My XLR/V(s)
2008 XLRV Black Raven/Ebony
Car is no longer for sale here. Check Bring a Trailer if you're interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0876 (1).jpg
    IMG_0876 (1).jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
The car is bone stock, including the "Supercharged" lettering on the doors. Only "modifications" are that addition of a Parrot device which allows hands-free phone use and Bluetooth connectivity so you can stream music from your phone, and the remote controlled electrically operated front license, which disappears beneath the bumper with the touch of the button. No holes in the face of the front bumper,. If you live in a state that does not require a front bumper, you can simply retract the plate holder, or remove it. But, if you live in a state like Texas, where you will be stopped and ticketed without a front plate, this is the best solution.

Last edited:
License plate holder operation

In case anyone is interested, here's a little video that shows the operation of the front license plate holder on my car.
YouTube

In case anyone is interested, here's a little video that shows the operation of the front license plate holder on my car.
YouTube

I've heard about those devices, but thats really cool to see it in motion ....In Ohio we are a 2 plate state, but I think that is changing soon!

You shouldn't have any trouble selling your car to anyone who wants a primo example....Good luck !

My car sold last week for $42,000.00, plus $2,200.00 buyer’s premium on Bring A Trailer.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom