Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2009 platinum

jimbo409

Im looking at a 2009 xlr platinum with 132000 miles it seems to run good he is asking 16000.00. my question is i looked up on Kbb and the platinum is less than the regular xlr. does anyone know why. I thought the platinum was the higher version I might be wrong. what is the difference also what are your thoughts the top works great and headlights are in good shape
Is this to much money

09 only offered the V and the Platinum, no base model. Platinum had leather interior and different rims, grill than base models did. Might be the high mileage that kbb is knocking it down on. Just for reference, I have about 247000 on my 07 v.
Cycle the top several times. Check the shocks. If everything else works, then it’s a matter of your taste. If you are thinking of it as an investment than pass for something with very low mileage, if you are going to drive it daily, than it might be ok. Negotiate.

Look in the cubby in the driver's side rear of the trunk under the carpet to see if there is any water line in it. You'll need a flashlight.
Probably won't have one, it was a problem on the 04-05-some 06s. If it looks like water sat in the cubby, run away, fast.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom