Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2009 xlr engine

zbc51

2009 xlr engine. runs perfect. complete with accessory drive. no leaks, no oil burning.

$1800 IMG_8219.jpgIMG_8220.jpgIMG_8221.jpg

i'd be interested in the conversion, how did it go?
is there a thread about it over on the vette forum ?
good luck with the sale,
imho anything online is buyer beware, ebay etc included.
if it were me i would have to be local and come meet in person, i'm not in the market for an engine, but thats what i would be doing if i was.
i am sure someone will be happy to get a good engine and will do their due diligence.

LOL, you and your boyfriend David_B really have a problem with this.

As I said before I have nothing to hide with my engine. You are more than welcome to inspect it if you want.

My XLR is one of seven cars that I own. I'm sorry that I have not spent enough time on the forum to meet your needs. As I said before I have being a member on the Corvette forum for over 10 years.

You really need to stop running your mouth about things you do not know.

Can you give me your phone number I'll be happy to talk to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why on earth would I want to talk to you personally? You've already confirmed my suspicions. Have a nice life

i'd be interested in the conversion, how did it go?
is there a thread about it over on the vette forum ?
good luck with the sale,
imho anything online is buyer beware, ebay etc included.
if it were me i would have to be local and come meet in person, i'm not in the market for an engine, but thats what i would be doing if i was.
i am sure someone will be happy to get a good engine and will do their due diligence.

It's funny all of a sudden the people who are concerned about buying on the internet have'nt called me?

I will talk to anyone about my motor who is serious!

This is a great deal for someone who needs a used motor with no issues. FYI a new alternator lists for over $800. I have started a thread in the new members forum to highlight my ls3 conversion. I have learned a lot about the xlr during this conversion and guide other people who may contemplate a motor swap

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom