Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! 2014 July Gathering New England XLRs & XLR-Vs

Ouch. Is this one way I presume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Udate,I talked to the woman who books functions @ Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club in Jackson NH she will block 10/20 rms for our group on july 17,18,19 getaway day on sunday.

she put together the following packages:
3nts including 3 breakfasts,one 3 course dinner and housekeeping and food gratuities-$553.20+tax.

for those wanting 1 or 2 nts the rate is $160.40 with breakfast and paid gratuities+tax.

they have hoasted many car events and are familiar with our needs(parking,etc.)

I blocked these rooms but need to know who's interested/numbers.
I know summer seems a long way off but trust me the snow will be GONE in july.
you do not have to make reservations now I just need some rough numbers. Al

LETS GO, EVERYONE SAY "THINK SUMMER"

To confirm, Merilee and I are very interested in this event and have blocked the dates off on our calendar. We would book for the full 3 nights.

Let us know when things are a go for booking.

John

Udate,I talked to the woman who books functions @ Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club in Jackson NH she will block 10/20 rms for our group on july 17,18,19 getaway day on sunday.

she put together the following packages:
3nts including 3 breakfasts,one 3 course dinner and housekeeping and food gratuities-$553.20+tax.

for those wanting 1 or 2 nts the rate is $160.40 with breakfast and paid gratuities+tax.

they have hoasted many car events and are familiar with our needs(parking,etc.)

I blocked these rooms but need to know who's interested/numbers.
I know summer seems a long way off but trust me the snow will be GONE in july.
you do not have to make reservations now I just need some rough numbers. Al

LETS GO, EVERYONE SAY "THINK SUMMER"

To confirm, Merilee and I are very interested in this event and have blocked the dates off on our calendar. We would book for the full 3 nights.

Let us know when things are a go for booking.

John

Hi John,your on the list. I'll put up a list from time to time as it builds.:) Al

New England Gathering XLR & XLR-Vs

I would like to see if I can get an XLR gathering together sometime in July (or August) somewhere in New England. How about a weekend in New Hampshire? Mount Washington Grand Hotel @ Bretton Woods? Perhaps Cape Cod? How about a Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Meet & greet Friday afternoon. I can also put together a short seminar (an hour and a half) about the history of XLRs and XLR-Vs. Pictures, videos, productions figures, colors, etc., etc., from 2004 through 2009. Please let me know who would be interested!!!!!! Looking a few people to assist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE POST YOUR IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick Rogers
aka Alpine_V
rogers.patrick@comcast.net

The Cape Cod Canal is having 100th year centennial this July, this might be a good time to have a Car Show/Gathering.

The Cape Cod Canal is having 100th year centennial this July, this might be a good time to have a Car Show/Gathering.

Hi, check out my thread in the events forum with info on dates/ hotel for a gathering in NH in july. Al

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom