Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

xlr gathering in NH july 2014

ald42

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
05 xlr satin nickle
I'm started a new thread for those who may have missed the prior thread.
I'm putting together a getaway @ the Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club in Jackson,NH for july 17,18,19 I talked to the woman who books functions and she put together the following packages:

3 nts inc 3 breakfasts,one 3 course dinner,housekeeping & food gratuities - $553.20 +tax

1 or 2 nts w/breakfast & paid gratuities- $160.40 + tax

they have hosted many car events and are familiar with our needs (parking,etc)

I can block 10/20rms but need some interest/numbers? reservations don't need to be made now,I have 2 members now.
I know it seems a long way off with all this snow but trust me it WILL be GONE in JULY!
summer is a time when rooms in this area are at a premium so let's hear from those who are interested!! Al

Last edited:
Unfortunately we can not make that weekend. :( We go to the Syracuse Nationals every year with a group of friends: have for many years & we were just talking about that last weekend with two of the couples we go with etc.

Very sorry cant make this event, we could have visited some friends in NH while we were in state too. I just wish there was two of me..........but that would likely kill my husband :chuckle

Unfortunately we can not make that weekend. :( We go to the Syracuse Nationals every year with a group of friends: have for many years & we were just talking about that last weekend with two of the couples we go with etc.

Very sorry cant make this event, we could have visited some friends in NH while we were in state too. I just wish there was two of me..........but that would likely kill my husband :chuckle

Then you will be missed at this event ... Just sayin'. ;)

Sorry for the late reply. But with everything going on here at my condo. Finally getting close to finishing up from a slab leak. I will not be able to join everyone up there. + it's a long drive but would be interesting if I could spare a couple weeks. That way I could go into NY and see the falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully some of the NE crew can make this - we too are too far away (among other things) but I hate adding to the "no" list.

Hi, it's spring and time to revisit this thread.We need to know if there is anymore interest in this trip.We have 3 takers so far. We need commitments as the hotel will have to release the rooms in a few weeks. No reservations need to be made at this time although you can make them now.you can cancel up to a week before.at this time we need some approximate numbers. Thanks, Al:)

Sorry that I'm just seeing this thread now. I'd be interested in coming up for a night. I live in Manchester, NH. Is this event still going on?

Sorry that I'm just seeing this thread now. I'd be interested in coming up for a night. I live in Manchester, NH. Is this event still going on?

Hi Rob,due to the lack of interest the hotel had to let the rooms go. I think there's interest but with other trips going on people can only do so much?? maybe we can try it next summer? thanks for your interest and work on this great site. :cool: Al

Ok. If there are XLR Gatherings going on anywhere in the country, just let me know and I'll be sure to put something on the homepage of the site and mention it in the site bulletins that I occasionally send out.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom