Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

A little off season fun is good for the soul

Phrede

Seasoned Member
The prep is done, let the crowds begin. I'm in the Cavalcade of Customs, a 3 day ISCA indoor show that will get tens of thousands of visitors at the Cincinnati Convention Center.

The temperature was below zero on arrival (trailered :) ) Looking forward to it getting lots of attention as I'm right next to the main entrance in a prime spot. It's already gotten attention from some of the other exhibitors.

Just what I needed mid-winter, next best thing to driving.

20150108_200252.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your entry Fred! Good luck with the show. Should be a real head turner with your custom paint job.

The prep is done, let the crowds begin. I'm in the Cavalcade of Customs, a 3 day SCCA indoor show that will get tens of thousands of visitors at the Cincinnati Convention Center.

The temperature was below zero on arrival (trailered :) ) Looking forward to it getting lots of attention as I'm right next to the main entrance in a prime spot. It's already gotten attention from some of the other exhibitors.

View attachment 4878

Beautiful ! What a stunning car.

The prep is done, let the crowds begin. I'm in the Cavalcade of Customs, a 3 day ISCA indoor show that will get tens of thousands of visitors at the Cincinnati Convention Center.

View attachment 4878

What a head turner. Wow. Just a really beautiful car. Thank you. : )

Charles

http://www.xlr-net.com/forums/cadillac-xlr-general-discussion/8300-a-little-off-season-fun-is-good-for-the-soul.

Fred
Looks Great
enjoy your self. I'll give you credit winter is not going to slow you down.
V Happy

Fred, the picture looks great, would love to see it in person, but I'm not going any further North than East Texas this winter! Good thing it is an indoor show.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom