Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

A THANK YOU

JW7

Supporting Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Raven Black XLR.... 2001 DTS...2009 AUDI A4 CABRIOLET
Hi all...just wanted to send out a thank you to all the members here...I was never really a "CAR " guy until I purchased my XLR...I love owning this vehicle almost to the point of being obsessive ..I know they are getting on in age...they are quirky...expensive to repair..hard to find parts for ... it's even hard to find qualified mechanics , but the minute I look at it...get in to drive it , all that does not matter..
My thank you is to all of the members here that have welcomed me and shared their knowledge base, no matter how simple my query may have been...Your input and insight has been top notch
I read in one of the threads about someone looking for an XLR club and one of the members here replied just perfectly...This here forum is the best club you can find ...

Hi all...just wanted to send out a thank you to all the members here...I was never really a "CAR " guy until I purchased my XLR...I love owning this vehicle almost to the point of being obsessive ..I know they are getting on in age...they are quirky...expensive to repair..hard to find parts for ... it's even hard to find qualified mechanics , but the minute I look at it...get in to drive it , all that does not matter..
My thank you is to all of the members here that have welcomed me and shared their knowledge base, no matter how simple my query may have been...Your input and insight has been top notch
I read in one of the threads about someone looking for an XLR club and one of the members here replied just perfectly...This here forum is the best club you can find ...

:blinzel: Welcome to Our (as in everyone here) Obsession: we feel exactly the same! I am very much into cars: always have been a Classic Car gal - but the XLR experience is a unique one. When I tell friends about some of the trips I have gone on with other XLR-net members I refer to 'a trip to XXX' with a bunch of other "XLR Geeks": and I use that term with much fondness. From one XLR Geek to another: I hope to meet you someday at at one of our gatherings! :burnout:

:blinzel: Welcome to Our (as in everyone here) Obsession: we feel exactly the same! I am very much into cars: always have been a Classic Car gal - but the XLR experience is a unique one. When I tell friends about some of the trips I have gone on with other XLR-net members I refer to 'a trip to XXX' with a bunch of other "XLR Geeks": and I use that term with much fondness. From one XLR Geek to another: I hope to meet you someday at at one of our gatherings! :burnout:

Greetings, Glade that you are enjoying your XLR as much as the rest of us are ours. Please keep in touch thru the forum & stay safe during the storm if it gets up your way. We are looking at things here now down South. Happy Motoring !!!:wave:

Really enjoy this car,,,,,,

I'm just glad to have a certified, XLR trained tech who owns his independent repair shop close to my location. I haven't needed him yet, but having him close is a satisfying thought. These cars are so complex in technology, most of us are without the knowledge or tools to work on them are just out of luck. I do my own oil changes, but after that with today's hi-tech cars,,,,I just shut the hood ( and trunk with the XLR ) :lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom