Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Any XLR Clubs or Events?

X

XLR Nut

So does anyone know if there are any Cadillac XLR clubs around the country and if so, do they have any national events? :dunno:

WOW, are you going to get some invitations. Next big one is in San Antonio called RIV or RIVer Walk. I think Rob will put up a sticky soon and then members will post the cars and people that are coming. We have about 25 cars so far, nothing like the 90 cars at BG last year, but this is going to be more casual.
Bobo (BB)
So does anyone know if there are any Cadillac XLR clubs around the country and if so, do they have any national events? :dunno:

WOW, are you going to get some invitations. Next big one is in San Antonio called RIV or RIVer Walk. I think Rob will put up a sticky soon and then members will post the cars and people that are coming. We have about 25 cars so far, nothing like the 90 cars at BG last year, but this is going to be more casual.
Bobo (BB)
Bobo,

Do me a favor a start a new thread on River Walk with information about the event. I'll go ahead and stick it to the top of the forum.

Also, make sure you add it to the forum calendar as well.

Just click on the calendar link at the top.

I would be stepping on toes on this one. This is Professors (Henrys) baby and I will hope he reads this post and he will do the honors. Remember Henry, RIVer Walk RIV
Thanks Rob we will get it done.
Bobo
Bobo,

Do me a favor a start a new thread on River Walk with information about the event. I'll go ahead and stick it to the top of the forum.

Also, make sure you add it to the forum calendar as well.

Just click on the calendar link at the top.

I would be stepping on toes on this one. This is Professors (Henrys) baby and I will hope he reads this post and he will do the honors. Remember Henry, RIVer Walk RIV
Thanks Rob we will get it done.
Bobo

Is this the event that's going on in May of 2009 in San Antonio?

Yes, this has been all set up by the Professor with his own money, Hat's T-shirts, trinkets, lining up restaurants and hotels, etc. He is there today looking for the best rates on the River Walk and will notify us. We have a list of people going but it's over on the old forum so Professor will be able to retrieve it and post it so we can add names to it as it grows. It may even be bigger than RIII in BG. which as you know had about 90 XLR's. I will connect you personally to Steven from WR Windrestrictor for possible advertising with you. He's a very devote Christian and his whole family is above standards. I dropped down from OK City to Dallas to have him put my windrestrictor on at no cost at 1 Am in the morning in order to show it off at BG and he has sold around 50 units based on that little venture alone at over $500 dollars a unit. He will be at the SA run next year too. This unit he makes is touted by XLR owners to be the finest workmanship they have seen in a long time.
Bobo
Is this the event that's going on in May of 2009 in San Antonio?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom