Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Any XLR owners in the Atlanta Area?

Army Al

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR V InfraRed/Shale 18.5K mi 11/28/14
There are a few car shows in the Atlanta area in which we have a responsibility in SHOWING OFF our classic rides. Let's do our part before there is absolutely NO spare parts at ALL for the XLRs.

Hello Army Al. I just purchased a 2005 Xenon Blue XLR Dec 31. We may be 2 of 3. I Just saw another one on the road last week, Jan 4 bout 10.00 am. Merging from 75/85 south bound to 20. I've been driving that stretch for the past 10 yrs. As soon as I buy an XLR, low and behold. I live on Akers Mill Rd, so we're close. Car's in the shop for the moment for anticipated repairs... By the way. I served as well, Army.. Thank you for serving brother.

Good Day, What shop do you use to repair your XLR? I have having retractable roof issues.

Good Day, What shop do you use to repair your XLR? I have having retractable roof issues.
I use Capital Cadillac. Lee Stromer is my rep and Adolph is the technician. Better than that is Adolph is a Certified XLR Tech. And he loves working on these cars. I have a roof problem also and it's the rooftop position sensor. I'm trying to find one as we speak...

Just purchased a 2005 XLR that had been lightly wrecked. It was totaled, because could not find spare parts. I am looking for someone with a Tech 2 scanner to borrow and relearn the top positions.

There are a few car shows in the Atlanta area in which we have a responsibility in SHOWING OFF our classic rides. Let's do our part before there is absolutely NO spare parts at ALL for the XLRs.
My girl friend bought my 2008 xlr and lives near Atlanta. What shows are you thinking of? we would show it

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom