Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Anyone needing parts???

airmike

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 black raven xlr-v
I am considering bidding on a wrecked 06 xlr-v black cashmere? interior..If anyone is in need of any parts, respond on here and I may be more motivated to try to get it.

I am considering bidding on a wrecked 06 xlr-v black cashmere? interior..If anyone is in need of any parts, respond on here and I may be more motivated to try to get it.

I'd be interested in the hood if not damaged. Would get painted to match so just as long as its not cracked and priced reasonable.

I'd be interested in the hood if not damaged. Would get painted to match so just as long as its not cracked and priced reasonable.

Sorry but the hood is toast. Hit in the front passenger side.

Sorry but the hood is toast. Hit in the front passenger side.

Funny everyone one I ever see for sale salvaged has either front end damage or side rear. Either the driver is to overconfident and it gets away from them or the brakes don't work good enough. Probably the first suggestion:(
What about the full driveline is that taken?

It sold, $2500 plus fees. I didn't buy it. complete drivetrain. Interior matched mine. I am going to wish I had it one day, but shop is full and money is tight. woulda cost me about $3800 to get it home. Side window is open, trunk may be tweaked and its been outside since october, so I suspect ruined interior, and possible electronics in trunk also. Probably wont pass on the next one though. This one snuck up on me.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom