112.3 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC01060.jpg
    DSC01060.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC01062.jpg
    DSC01062.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 248
Did you buy it ?

No, this was the first C-7 to be received at my local Chevrolet dealer, the one from which I purchase all of my Tahoes.

BUT I saw LOTS of new C-7s today when we toured the factory. We were part of the first 100 people to be allowed to tour the Bowling Green Assembly Plant today. Saw all colors in production including Z-51 models.

Absolutely beautiful! We were treated to a welcome by the BGA Plant Manager and an extensive tour. The new colors are fantastic and the new interiors are up to "XLR Quality"!

No pictures allowed in the plant, but we'll have some fabulous pictures from the National Corvette Museum later, as well as from the "Vettes & Pets" BGACC car show tomorrow.

I saw many at the 2013 SEMA show. I must say that the car is beautiful! Granted, Forgiato made a widebody one and that's what GM should've made. Prior to the SEMA show I witnessed a blue one being tested in the Desert on hwy 14 in Mohave, CA. Like I said, it's a beautiful car and it's about time GM got ride of the tired rear window.

I saw many at the 2013 SEMA show. I must say that the car is beautiful! Granted, Forgiato made a widebody one and that's what GM should've made. Prior to the SEMA show I witnessed a blue one being tested in the Desert on hwy 14 in Mohave, CA. Like I said, it's a beautiful car and it's about time GM got ride of the tired rear window.

I hope the one you saw being tested didn't end up being this one! :laugh:

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/story_images/1/2734/4841/6834920001_large.jpg

I actually saw Mike's next dream car live today - white C7, Z51 with black wheels & red calipers went by. Got a couple of cars behind it and looked like it turned into a car show up the street. 1st C7 I've seen outside the BG trip. Might go check it out later, as we didn't really get to see the inside of a finished one at BG.

It wasn't wrecked yet either!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back