Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

"Cadillac XLR by John McCormick"

Joeinbcs

My XLR/V(s)
2008 XLRV Black Raven/Ebony
Anybody know where I can get a copy of this book at a decent price?
Amazon and typical sellers seem to want 3x the price...
Thanks, Joe

all depends on what you call a decent price

I see a couple new for 1100$ and used for 165 so if they are worth that much new 165 sounds like a deal. haha

LOL...are you the seller?
I guess you're right...not sure anyone would pay $1000., but I did bite the bullet for the one on Ebay for $165.

Not the seller

LOL...are you the seller?
I guess you're right...not sure anyone would pay $1000., but I did bite the bullet for the one on Ebay for $165.
I actually had never heard of the book until you posted. That's when I looked to see what the market was getting. There are a couple of new ones on Amazon signed that they are asking 2000$ for. I doubt they get it just like the 5K headlights and the 8K taillights on ebay. A couple of nice books sold on ebay for 130 -180 so If I wanted one 150 -175 seems just about fair .

WOW!! $1100!! I think it was 2008 Bowling Green rendezvous III, Cadillac handed them out free, that's how I got my copy. I think a lot of other people did too. And some of the engineers were there to sign them. It was a BLAST!!!

WOW!! $1100!! I think it was 2008 Bowling Green rendezvous III, Cadillac handed them out free, that's how I got my copy. I think a lot of other people did too. And some of the engineers were there to sign them. It was a BLAST!!!
I got mine from a previous owner and it has some if not all signatures. I also bought from him a diecast red a Cadillac Xlr pen and he threw in some brochures except the brochures were not of my cars year but that really doesn’t matter. The thing that’s really bugging me though is when I emailed BG about a replica window sticker. The lady said they don’t have my vin number. But for $100.00 aprox I could have one made through GM. But I kind of made one myself using the sample from the registry.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom