Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac XLR Parts Sources

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I wanted to compile a list of parts sources for the Cadillac XLR and XLR-V. I've been seeing people post on social media looking for various parts for their XLR so I thought I'd start of list of potential sources I've found on the web. If anyone has anymore, feel free to post:

1. Elite Auto Parts - Long Lake, Minnesota
  2. J & J Auto Parts - Ashley, Ohio

If anyone considers east coast for parts contact me to be informed before hand Many members on here have had experiences with them.

Elite is very fair and knows the cars well he is
allantesrr on ebay.

J And J auto parts in Ohio are also honest in what they sell.

these sellers do not usually give discounts off of ebay as they can sell parts on ebay and ship easily without spending time on the phone . If you are buying something large you might call them direct and get a little better price

Last edited:
If anyone considers east coast for parts contact me to be informed before hand Many members on here have had experiences with them.

Elite is very fair and knows the cars well he is
allantesrr on ebay.

J And J auto parts in Ohio are also honest in what they sell.

these sellers do not usually give discounts off of ebay as they can sell parts on ebay and ship easily without spending time on the phone . If you are buying something large you might call them direct and get a little better price

LT Sally,
Do you have any leads on a front tonneau position sensor? GM part #19210515. I know it’s discontinued, but I’ll take one off of a wreck if that is all that is available. Where is JJ auto parts located. I live NE of Columbus, OH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tim, you have to call ahead with J&J. They don’t let people out in the yard and don’t pull parts onsite. They schedule removal in order of request and online orders keep them busy. Otherwise they were good to deal with, I was there once.

Good evening. I'm a XLR-V owner and I was trying to locate a power steering assembly (hub and pulley). Any information on where is greatly appreciated! Located in Texas.

Attachments

• 20210914_201925.jpg
    20210914_201925.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 166
  • 20210914_201931.jpg
    20210914_201931.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 171

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!