Cadillac XLR Registry Updates - December 7, 2014

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
We have integrated a few important updates to the Cadillac XLR Registry

• Registry statistics have been updated to only show Shale and Cashmere interiors collectively rather than Shale with Ebony Accents or Cashmere with Ebony Accents. Window stickers will continue to show Ebony Accents if it was included on the actual window sticker from GM, however, the registry stats will only show Shale or Ebony.
  • Updating Registry Listings: a new registry update form has been added to replace the old form. The new form now pulls in all information in the database for that particular Cadillac XLR/XLR-V and you can update any of the information on the form and submit it. The old form wouldn't allow you to do this. To access the form, simply click on the "Update / Inquire About This Cadillac XLR" link on any Registry listing.

• Admin
They already have been unless there's something I'm missing??

Maybe I'm missing something. I just now went to the registry and many of the interiors in pre-2009 years are listed with two colors.

• Admin
That's correct. If the window sticker showed Cashmere with Ebony Accents then that's what will show on the window sticker listing of the XLR. But for the statistics, they are all lumped in under Cashmere. I'm doing it that way because some stickers showed with Ebony Accents and some didn't. I want the window sticker listings in the registry to be exactly the same as what the window sticker showed when it was stuck to the windshield.

OK

I missed that the "interior" column is what was documented on the sticker and not the actual interior color. Got it now.

Except in 2009 where two "interior" colors could actually mean two colors.

Last edited:
  • Admin
The interior columns when browsing the Registry have now been updated to show only Cashmere if the database has "Cashmere Ebony" and only Shale if the database has "Shale Ebony". The window stickers remain unchanged and will show what's in the database.

• Admin
Registry update on 2009 #76

How's it going, I know this thread is a little old but I just purchased #76 from the 2009 model year. I updated the information listed, if that was the wrong thing to do sorry. I can provide the information if Rob needs to update it himself :thumbsup.

How's it going, I know this thread is a little old but I just purchased #76 from the 2009 model year. I updated the information listed, if that was the wrong thing to do sorry. I can provide the information if Rob needs to update it himself :thumbsup.

You're all set. I updated the Registry with the information you provided. Congrats!! :thumbsup

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom