Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

CADYVET

CADYVET

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black XLR
HI.
I bought a Black 2007 XLR with 39,000 miles last week. My wife and I have had several Corvettes over the years and think this car is very special. I have been checking out the forum and it seems to be a valuable asset to an XLR owner.
Scott

Welcome & Congrats this forum is very valuable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!! And I will tell you right now, at least in the Carolinas where I live--This forum-with the knowledge that far passes any Dealership or Master Mechanic of any kind, THESE awesome people that have taken time to help me, genuinely-and check back on me-this is something that does not exist where I live, and I hope to help others in the same manner. I would trust the information on this forum more than any shop that pretends to know the XLR. I continue to educate myself, whenever I have a free moment, there is so much Valuable Information on every topic. If it wasn't for a few members on here, I would have overpaid a mechanic 10x more to guess over and over at issues-the XLR is quirky for sure, but well worth the courting to have such a Rare Beauty.

Congratulations, and Welcome to The XLR Forum!

Hi Scott, many moons ago we also lived in Minnesota. Both St. Louis Park, then Minnetonka. Yes, you guys got hammered with Winter and snow like we did. Ugh. Yet, It IS Melting Now! Yea! Top down weather, soon. ;)

You are correct. This IS the place for XLR owners. :cool:

Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Welcome to the group! There is indeed a huge vat of knowledge in these forum topics! I grew up in MN and just got the XLR out of my Iowa garage this past week! A l-o-n-g winter indeed!

So true! Unfortunately we had more snow last night. When we first moved to Colorado, it was May 8th many years ago. Moved here from California. Simi Valley Moving and Storage did the move. The guy told me we were 'Crazy' and he and his crew were getting out of here as fast as they could! We had 18" of snow overnight at that time. Yet we will melt in between storms. In Minnesota the first ounce of snow that falls in October is still there in late March with a gazillion more ounces on top of it.

Congratulations with your new baby...I also own a 2007 black beauty with similar mileage......Still go out and look at her every day, thinking can't believe she is mine
This is the best place to be for the enthusiast ...lots of knowledge..great people and a sharing of love for these limited production beauties...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom