Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Christmas Rum Cake

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
I've had soooooo many requests for my Christmas Rum Cake recipe this year that I decided to post it for ALL to see:

1C Sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1C water
1 tsp salt
1C brown sugar
Lemon juice
4 large eggs
nuts
1 BOTTLE rum
2C dried fruit

Sample the rum to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the rum again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Poor one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the rum is still OK. Try another cup just to be sure. Turn on teh mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck inon the cup of dried fruit. Pick the frigging fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getsas stuck in the beatererers, just pry it off with a drewscriver. Sample the rum to check toxanisticity. Next, shift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the rum. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. No wait... shtrain the lemon juice and shifft your nuts. Add one table...no...add a spoon full of sugar, (helpsh the medcine go down... oh, speaking of whish, check teh rum). Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360ish and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the rum and wipe the counter with the cat...

Cherry Mristmas
Rod (hic) & Shindy

Rod
Just read the ingredients and sounds good to me. I'll try this for Christmas and if relatives like it I'll make it a holiday tradition!!!!
Merry Christmas
V Happy:lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry