Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Concept Future XLR

ECurtis

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004, Xenon Blue XLR
I found this concept future XLR. Maybe GM will reconsider building a new version XLR in the future. If so, this would be a good start!

2021-cadillac-xlr-success.jpg

Hey

Yep, seen that before. My take? Not impressed at all. Looks like more of a melding of styling so prevalent today, but that may be what automotive design has become. Don't see anything stunning about it. Minus the badging, is it a Cadillac or a Toyota or .......

My take

Bill

To me it looks like the front of the New Blazer..Its OK i guess, but I'm sure it would not be within reach....You think GM will make parts for it?? That one could afford??
Just sayin

Hmmph. Kind of Audi R8 imho so lacking a bit of originality. :(

I stumbled upon the 2002 concept 'Cien' and if I had the means...without a question. I think it retains that 'edge' (literally) that the XLR has and I think it's stunning. Stunningly different yet really, somehow still saying XLR if that makes any sense.

cien-headon.jpg

cien concept.jpg

I read somewhere that whatever they choose to do, the price could get up to a quarter-million all dressed, so I guess I'll just admire from a distance. :)

Cadillac building another XLR type roadster :confused:

The thought reminds me of that great Aerosmith song:

Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true

:D

FWIW I could see myself driving the first concept pictured more than the second.

Cadillac won't get another roadster until real car guys/girls are back at the helm at GM.

I like it. Not going ot happen but I still like it. Caddy has that great engine just going to waste in suvs and really should be installed in a sports car or at least some BMW M fighter.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom