Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Corvette Head Unit

CanadianViking

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 XLR
Normally I would search the forum but I'm not able to be online much right now so I apologise, but I will ask now anyway...

Does anyone know if the Corvette head unit mounting hardware will work in the XLR? Any experience with the Corvette wiring harness? or simply mounting a Corvette head unit in the XLR?

Thank you in advance,

Thomas

Normally I would search the forum but I'm not able to be online much right now so I apologise, but I will ask now anyway...

Does anyone know if the Corvette head unit mounting hardware will work in the XLR? Any experience with the Corvette wiring harness? or simply mounting a Corvette head unit in the XLR?

Thank you in advance,

Thomas

I remember someone else inquiring the same thing and I wanna say it wasn't compatible? Would love to have the newer GM nav screen with pandora,etc.

Thank you in advance,

Thomas
Hi Thomas, won't it say corvette on the screen when turned on??:dunno: keep us posted w/any info. Thanks,Al

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom