Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you think the changes being made at Chrysler and GM will save the companies?

Do you think the changes being made at Chrysler and GM will save the companies?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Only GM

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Only Chrysler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
Do you think the changes being made at Chrysler and GM will save the companies? Why or why not?

No I don't think it will. Not with the government having their hands in it. :(

As a former owner of a Fiat X1/9 I can say Chrysler is doomed. :pat:

As a former owner of a Fiat X1/9 I can say Chrysler is doomed. :pat:
First time I`ve heard you owned a FIAT!!!!!

Kent,
have a safe trip to San Antonio for R IV and lots of fun:wave:

Hans

First time I`ve heard you owned a FIAT!!!!!

Kent,
have a safe trip to San Antonio for R IV and lots of fun:wave:

Hans
My high school buddy had a Triumph TR7, also the rage. We got good at hitching rides with others. :laugh:

Still time to catch a flight Hans:rocker:

If we have a Rendezvous V in Vegas, let's do it in early spring or late fall when it's not so hot there, plus maybe we could accomodate Hans one of the first Blue Bunnies from RI for those that don't know him, and see what months are good for him. He really wanted to come but business this time of year would not allow him to fly in from Germany:wave:.
My high school buddy had a Triumph TR7, also the rage. We got good at hitching rides with others. :laugh:

Still time to catch a flight Hans:rocker:

If we have a Rendezvous V in Vegas, let's do it in early spring or late fall when it's not so hot there, plus maybe we could accomodate Hans one of the first Blue Bunnies from RI for those that don't know him, and see what months are good for him. He really wanted to come but business this time of year would not allow him to fly in from Germany:wave:.
I think August is his best month to get away. We should do Mount Rushmore next year since the government is going to own GM anyway. Great Photo Op :rolleyes:

I understand they are using jack hammers on the north & dark part of the mountain for O'bama's bust, but that would be a good ride from Vegas, maybe to long.
I think August is his best month to get away. We should do Mount Rushmore next year since the government is going to own GM anyway. Great Photo Op :rolleyes:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom