Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Driver's seat cover XLR-V shale 2006 only

GM MUSL

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V Infrared/Ebony
New never installed GM OEM in a box, Drivers side Shale bottom seat cover leather and "suede", and back of seat leather cover excluding center pad section. Shale leather/suede is 2006 XLR-V only year produced. $350

New never installed GM OEM in a box, Drivers side Shale bottom seat cover leather and "suede", and back of seat leather cover excluding center pad section. Shale leather/suede is 2006 XLR-V only year produced. $350

Almost tempted ...though mine is currently fine, I am sure I will never be able to replace.

Is the seat cover still for sale? Can you provide me a picture of the cover? PM me at mjmadalena@yahoo.com. Thx.

IMG_1112.jpg

march,
Do you still have the seat cover for sale?

Would you mind contacting me off forum on e-mail address "redcreekpaydirt" at gmail.com. Thanks

FYI,
I didn't wait long enough for march to reply to my original question and ordered the seat covers commercially before he posted, so he still has them available. Wish I had given him a little more time to respond - it would have saved a me a nice bit.

do u still have it?
Yes I do. New never installed GM OEM in a box, Drivers side Shale bottom seat cover leather and "suede", and back of seat leather cover excluding center pad section. Shale leather/suede is 2006 XLR-V only year produced. $350

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom