Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Left seat Cover & Cushion GM# 88991574

Stealth Caddy

For Sale:
GM# 88991574 and 88994352 fits 2004-2006 base XLRs left seat.
Seat cushion & cover, only the seat bottom, not the backrest. Shale color. My XLR seats got very worn over the years, replacing just this bottom made a big difference.
$250 Shipped CONUS! Venmo / zelle. DM me for my phone number and I can shoot ya all the photos you'd like. Parts are starting to get rare, hence why I stockpiled. Over$500 in parts new, and a savings over $80 if you buy the parts today.

For Sale:
Seat cushion & cover, only the seat bottom, not the backrest. Shale color. My XLR seats got very worn over the years, replacing just this bottom made a big difference.
$250 Shipped CONUS! Venmo / zelle. DM me for my phone number and I can shoot ya all the photos you'd like. Parts are starting to get rare, hence why I stockpiled. Over$500 in parts new, and a savings over $80 if you buy the parts today.
Do you still have a driver side seat bottom for sale. If so, msg me with price and payment method . Thanx.....

For Sale:
Sill have em?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back