Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

drivers side new oem taillight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think David B and Rexster are ridulous. These guys actually ruin the forum by interfering in the sale threads.

If you don't like the price of his tail light, move along. The OP did nothing wrong by asking a price for his tail light. If you don't like it; too bad.

I concur

haha sure ready to go at 300 each but wont list them now for 3k. BS
list em for 3k. negotiate a price.
also another thread you mentioned you own 4 XLR's ? but your kid was thinking of buying one? but couldnt get insurance?
if you own 4 then you know darn well insurance isnt an issue...
just a guy flippin used parts he pulls off wrecks or barters for, making pretend he got a line on a huge supply
and driving the price up here , or on ebay, isnt that hard.
if you got em, sell em.
we'll find your listings, cant sell xlr parts without dealing with xlr owners ;)
no merchandise fake seller, until we see the parts.
you could sell them all day long for $1200. thats huge markup.
you wouldnt walk away from that if you actually had them...

personally, GM should be hung by their nuts for abandoning basic XLR parts less than 10 years after the model stopped production.

you need to learn how to read.

haha sure ready to go at 300 each but wont list them now for 3k. BS
list em for 3k. negotiate a price.
also another thread you mentioned you own 4 XLR's ? but your kid was thinking of buying one? but couldnt get insurance?
if you own 4 then you know darn well insurance isnt an issue...
just a guy flippin used parts he pulls off wrecks or barters for, making pretend he got a line on a huge supply
and driving the price up here , or on ebay, isnt that hard.
if you got em, sell em.
we'll find your listings, cant sell xlr parts without dealing with xlr owners ;)
no merchandise fake seller, until we see the parts.
you could sell them all day long for $1200. thats huge markup.
you wouldnt walk away from that if you actually had them...
Its guys like you are the very reason I do not sell to anyone direct o n this forum. You are also the reason I am spending my time working with a new group of people on a new forum. I sold all three of my new oem taillights for just over 3000 each.I just sold my last one to a dealer ,Miller Bros Cadillac. The owners I sold to mentioned they do not read this forum due to most of the low lifes on here so they found them on another forum and directly on ebay. That is what the market says they are worth. at this moment there are 6 cars totaled that needed taillights. So no you and your rich buddies can go and replace yours with ones from tractor supply. I also have 3 sets made of my new custom ones. I will just use them on the cars I buy and sell.Currently running a set in my brothers car I took his out and put them in storage. They look great and work perfectly so far. My sister in law also has an xlr along with my first cousin and her dad, my uncle all are family. I work on and maintain all 4 cars. So yes , I know the cars. My son decided to buy a much better car and got the sl560 which he loves and insurance is cheep. Geico is dropping the xlr from their list of cars they will insure in the future. Unless you have several cars and maybe a home insured, many companies will not insure the xlr. The symbol on it is now is higher than the viper, the z06 and almost to Ferrari standards. SO get ready to enjoy ownership and pay the same price for parts as do those owners. Just your car will never be worth near what those are. As far as GM dropping support, no manufacture has to provide parts for 10 years like someone mentioned. That is an old wives tale from fairy land.. They by law only need to have parts for the warranty period. Most body parts only have a 1-3 year warranty max. Drivelines are longer but seats and trim are much less. So they did their part, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry