Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

dyno numbers

2004XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2004 black XLR
went to the dyno yesterday the car made 310HP and 308TQ I have an 04 with a magnaflow exhaust and volant CAI :cool:

went to the dyno yesterday the car made 310HP and 308TQ I have an 04 with a magnaflow exhaust and volant CAI :cool:

That doesn't sound right... the standard 4.6L XLR is rated for 320hp base at the crank. At at conservative 15% hit for drive train, you should be starting at about 272hp. Its hard to believe that a new exhaust and CAI could produce almost 40hp.

Did you get a tune too?

I'd like to see the dyno graph. Do you have the baseline graph (before mods/tune)?

Also - what were the environmental stats (temp, humidity)?

(I'm not trying to be a party pooper - I'm just trying to understand what is going on :) )

I was thinking around the 290 mark but 2 pulls back to back first pull was 308hp second pull 310 I didn`t tune it just put on CAI and the cat back but didn`t go to the dyno until after the changes.

I was thinking around the 290 mark but 2 pulls back to back first pull was 308hp second pull 310 I didn`t tune it just put on CAI and the cat back but didn`t go to the dyno until after the changes.

graph?

humidity?

Since all dyno's are different, without the baseline pull its hard to say how much power you added with the CAI and the exhaust.

Ah, so those HP & Torque numbers are in Canadian, with the exchange rate...that works about right. :lol:
Either way, great sounding numbers.
Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry