Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! FOR SALE ...TAIL LIGHTS LEFT AND RIGHT...PARTS # 20756026 AND 20756025. LESS THEN 6 MONTH OLD.

sad

I called twice and left numbers over 4 days ago. I know of 2 others that also called and emailed and left messages and offers and never heard from her. Taking it down proves what? Why not just return a call. West coast have telephones

sorry

Before you do that, look at his previous postings...... Don't pay attention to him

The host of our local Cars and coffee and the retired DA of Tennesse had his 2008 with 20K miles in the shop. He needed the taillights as Geico was going to total his car because they could not find any and he was so happy to find someone that supposedly HAd some??? We called and got no response. I gave him a set of my custom ones and he was able to work out a settlement and save his car . So read all the post you want. Facts are facts.

ebay lights

there was a listing for these same 2 lights on ebay for 3000$ that sold. They have since been removed and ebay said it was a scam. Just so people know. Also if anyone knows who bought he one on ebay for 2200 a month ago from a rip off guy In Atlanta. I may be able to help. He claims they sent him back a different one than he sold. He got negative feedback. However, I have emails telling him when he listed it that it was damaged and he should not sell it as working and excellent shape. Someone got their money taken by this guy. I will be glad to help with Paypal for you.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom