Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For those who are looking

Right stuff

My XLR/V(s)
2005 base
Gentlemen,. Just wanted to let it be known that there is a 2005 base xlr parts vehicle within my sphere of influence.It has recently dropped in my lap and has taken on a deeper cause than normal.My baby is good to go in all aspects so parts not required.God likes me and I'm sure my time will come before parts are required (cough,cough). Anyway.. cost of many items seem way out there,( like 5$ a gal,regular).Seeing that the cost of the vehicle was zero to me and we have this forum of like minded individuals trying to keep a precious entity alive on sometimes thin budgets.Sooo... the vehicle body wise seems cool and the majority of electronics seem to function (Damn, I'm even boring myself)Soo... If something costs 500,it's 200.. something 10,it's 5 and so on..It seems like such a perfect and honored way for this creation to pass.I have so much on my plate daily,just cannot entertain the thought of trying to do anything with her.So there it is....Leave statements regarding parts required.Do not know how the forums SOP works on tel #s etc.
One last item.This car (xlrs) goes click,click and no start..Along with all other advice given...It's the starter.Dont fear the manafold,it's pretty cool under there. 🙃

Gentlemen,. Just wanted to let it be known that there is a 2005 base xlr parts vehicle within my sphere of influence.It has recently dropped in my lap and has taken on a deeper cause than normal.My baby is good to go in all aspects so parts not required.God likes me and I'm sure my time will come before parts are required (cough,cough). Anyway.. cost of many items seem way out there,( like 5$ a gal,regular).Seeing that the cost of the vehicle was zero to me and we have this forum of like minded individuals trying to keep a precious entity alive on sometimes thin budgets.Sooo... the vehicle body wise seems cool and the majority of electronics seem to function (Damn, I'm even boring myself)Soo... If something costs 500,it's 200.. something 10,it's 5 and so on..It seems like such a perfect and honored way for this creation to pass.I have so much on my plate daily,just cannot entertain the thought of trying to do anything with her.So there it is....Leave statements regarding parts required.Do not know how the forums SOP works on tel #s etc.
One last item.This car (xlrs) goes click,click and no start..Along with all other advice given...It's the starter.Dont fear the manafold,it's pretty cool under there. 🙃
I need a switch for the convertible top if available. Also need The EBCM part# 18048955 (electronic brake control module)

I need a left tail light. 504-952-8234

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back