Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

gasoline saver

A

alze

Has anyone seen the mileage booster at Hammschocker SWchlemer for $79.00 They garantee it for life! Please let me know. Thanks alze:worship:

Okay, my curiosity got the best of me, so I went to http://www.hammacher.com/Product/78387?promo=search

I can't imagine that every car wouldn't already have this built in if it made such a difference so easily, with CAFE standards and so forth. The DC voltage in a car is pretty stable, and all the electronics are regulated down again to 5VDC. I can't imagine it would do anything other than make a driver more aware of their habits and act accordingly.

And when I clicked on the links for the Test Results the page was not found. I give this two big thumbs down! :pukeface:

Couldn't agree more. The car manufacturers have wrung out just about all the mpg they can from the combustion engine, but you never know . . .

Today's engines get more power from less displacement, with less fuel then ever before. The next generation will look back at our vehicles with nostalgia.

You already have the best gas-saving accessory in existence -- your right foot. :wave:

CC

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back