Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

going to change color o nmy XLR

long Tall Sally

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2008 xlr dove gray
I have an xlr that needs to be painted 90% so I am thinking of changing the color and doing a few updates on it. Black interior so I can paint it any color. Most likely will be 09 Elkhard lake blue, Ceramic Gray Whatkins Glen Gray or Sprayon suntan orange like on the new Bently. I have photo shopped all those colors and they all look good on the car. Even chrome Yellow looks good but not going to happen. HAHA
Let me know what you think and if I use your idea and it does not sell I will come to your house to get my money I lost , :):reddevil

I will go with a little more chrome on it if I go grayish but a darker gray trim if I go blue or orange,

so tell me what you think. If you say leave it stock, I will burn your "she-shed" down. I have done it before,

Elkhart lake blue.

Good luck getting any lost money from me. :cool:

I actually like the reds best but looking to be differant than something you can find. thanks. (and glad you got my humor)

This thread does not belong in the Site Help and Feedback forum.

Moving to the XLR General Discussion Forum...

why not just move it then, Your listing are very hard to locate the proper (to you) site. I have seen this message about 500 times on your site. When you click on forum it only list about 6 and this is the one that best applies, You have to look at a completely different list for some reason to find more

If you want it to look different than others, and stand out in a crowd,,,, go with Sprayon suntan orange.

If I ever change my color, it will be blue.

Would be fun to see your photoshop pics with the different colors if you get a chance.

I am working on that. Photos shopped colors. I did them with an overlay but not professional. I just see how the new colors look "new " on the new Camaros and vettes .It wont cost me any more to change it to something you dont see .

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom