Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Greetings From Cape Cod, MA

Mileage of the '06 XLR-V and my '04c XLR

(ADDITIONALLY: I rationalize my not buying the V by saying that with the money I "saved", I had the old driveway ripped out, had a new one installed, spent a couple thousand on some other "non-essential things", and still had a dollar or two left for "splurging".)

How many miles on the V model that gave you the extra spending money?[/QUOTE]

The ’06 V had about 20K miles on it. And to my eyes appeared “brand new”. The ’04 XLR I purchased now has a little over 78K miles. Its a relatively high-mileage XLR, but one that I anticipate will be driven perhaps once a week or two - weather permitting. It is black and has a couple very tiny paint chips from the small stone hits that are common on cars, so I won't be TOO upset if somehow the car receives a small scratch while in a parking lot or wherever. (Please don't misunderstand me, I will still be very upset.) But if my car was in "brand new" condition I would be hesitant to drive it as often as I hope to. So this car seemed to be the best solution for me regardless of the pricing etc.
Bud

My Belated Welcome The The XLR Site

Welcome. Cape Cod, huh. What a beautiful area to cruise in your XLR. :) Now that summer's finally here (maybe for us?) top down trips ahead.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom