Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I just want to take a quick moment and wish all of our members are very safe and happy New Year!

2013 was an exciting year for us. We saw a much needed site redesign, the introduction of a Videos section here in the forums, the release of the Cadillac XLR Registry, and a tremendous amount of growth in site traffic. I'm particularly proud of the XLR Registry because of the amount of work and research that went into building it.

So what's to come for 2014?

1. Continued development of the XLR Registry and the addition of as many more XLRs as we can acquire information on.
  2. A major upgrade to the Product Reviews system. The software will be upgraded and I'll be adding many more product reviews into the system.
  3. Revamping the XLR Gallery. I'm going to be re-organizing the gallery so that it's better organized, and easier to find photos of the various XLR model years.
  4. A gradual move towards a mobile-device friendly design. You probably won't see many changes up front or on your computer, but you will when viewing the site on a mobile device.
  5. Addition of forum themes. I'll be adding a couple different themes to the forums so if you're bored with the blue/gray design, you could switch to a different color of your choice.

That's it for now. As always, thank you for your continued support of the XLR Net!

-Rob

Happy New Year to all! My 2014 have MANY sunny days for top down cruising.

new year

I want to wish everyone good health,peace,love of one another and happiness in the new year. :)

We wish everyone the happiest of New Year's ever. I know darned well ours will be MUCH better than 2013!!!
Rob, thanks for ALL you do for us here on the site; without this site, we'd simply be driving our XLR's, not actually KNOWING any other XLR owners. And for this, I am MOST grateful...

We like more traffic. The more new xlr owners we can get the bigger our "xlr family" will be. And also thanks for everything you have done to make this site so popular with the xlr owners.
Mobile site would be a "app for that" right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
We like more traffic. The more new xlr owners we can get the bigger our "xlr family" will be. And also thanks for everything you have done to make this site so popular with the xlr owners.
Mobile site would be a "app for that" right?

Nope. No app. The site will automatically re-adjust in size and configuration with any hand-held device that you are using to view the site with.

Nope. No app. The site will automatically re-adjust in size and configuration with any hand-held device that you are using to view the site with.

Ok

Rob is this smart phone new and not working yet or should this automatically re-adjustment in size and configuration work now?

• Admin
Rob is this smart phone new and not working yet or should this automatically re-adjustment in size and configuration work now?
No, it's a project I'll be working on sometime over the course of this year. Every page in the site will have to be worked on so it will take a big chunk of time.

A little Happy New Year poem...

Another year has passed
And we're all a little older.
Last summer felt hotter
And winter seems much colder.

There was a time not long ago
When life was quite a blast.
Now I fully understand
About 'Living in the Past'

We used to go to weddings,
Football games and lunches..
Now we go to funeral homes
And after-funeral brunches.

We used to have hangovers,
From parties that were gay.
Now we suffer body aches
And wile the night away.

We used to go out dining,
And couldn't get our fill.
Now we ask for doggie bags,
Come home and take a pill.

We used to often travel
To places near and far.
Now we get sore asses
From riding in the car.

We used to go to nightclubs
And drink a little booze.
Now we stay home at night
And watch the evening news.

That, my friend is how life is,
And now my tale is told.
So, enjoy each day and live it up...
Before you're too damned old!

Good one. Have to pass this around.

So true
me5ata9y.jpg
nuhy5une.jpg

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

I just want to take a quick moment and wish all of our members are very safe and happy New Year!

2013 was an exciting year for us. We saw a much needed site redesign, the introduction of a Videos section here in the forums, the release of the Cadillac XLR Registry, and a tremendous amount of growth in site traffic. I'm particularly proud of the XLR Registry because of the amount of work and research that went into building it.

So what's to come for 2014?

1. Continued development of the XLR Registry and the addition of as many more XLRs as we can acquire information on.
  2. A major upgrade to the Product Reviews system. The software will be upgraded and I'll be adding many more product reviews into the system.
  3. Revamping the XLR Gallery. I'm going to be re-organizing the gallery so that it's better organized, and easier to find photos of the various XLR model years.
  4. A gradual move towards a mobile-device friendly design. You probably won't see many changes up front or on your computer, but you will when viewing the site on a mobile device.
  5. Addition of forum themes. I'll be adding a couple different themes to the forums so if you're bored with the blue/gray design, you could switch to a different color of your choice.

That's it for now. As always, thank you for your continued support of the XLR Net!

-Rob

happy new year everyone

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry