Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Hi, can anyone recommend...

16monkies

My XLR/V(s)
I'm searching for an '06 V to adopt
...a certified pre-purchase inspector in the Dallas TX area for a "V" that I am considering? The inspector should be one that you would refer to your mother, grand mother, mother/father in-law (presuming that they are the greatest!!!) Thanks. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

...a certified pre-purchase inspector in the Dallas TX area for a "V" that I am considering? The inspector should be one that you would refer to your mother, grand mother, mother/father in-law (presuming that they are the greatest!!!) Thanks. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

I would also extend that to members in the area. At least a owner knows the problems to look out for. Can you set something up with a near by dealership with a certified tech and have the owner bring it there. Good luck hope all goes well

I would also extend that to members in the area. At least a owner knows the problems to look out for. Can you set something up with a near by dealership with a certified tech and have the owner bring it there. Good luck hope all goes well

Good thought Stella. Thank you.

Just to throw it out there, and I'm not in the market for black. There's a 06 or 07 black V with 6,500 miles on her listed on cars.com. 1 owner says its flawless, for 41,900. Its a private party says their 40 miles away,doesn't say town though. If I didn't like blue so much and the up keep on a black ride wasn't so hard I would have scooped it up already. Happy hunting.

Just to throw it out there, and I'm not in the market for black. There's a 06 or 07 black V with 6,500 miles on her listed on cars.com. 1 owner says its flawless, for 41,900. Its a private party says their 40 miles away,doesn't say town though. If I didn't like blue so much and the up keep on a black ride wasn't so hard I would have scooped it up already. Happy hunting.

I just looked, its an 08!!! that is a good price

I just looked, its an 08!!! that is a good price

I know very tempting but I would have to sell mine and the color isn't my first choice. If it wasn't so crappy out I would go take a look at her.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom