Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale Hit a deer [emoji1662].

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Smoothran

Unfortunately the car I was planning to keep the rest of my life was destroyed by striking a deer at 70 mph. My 05 XLR has been taken from me by fate.

Because I'm a full time RVer I can't part it out. There's no place to do it. I'd like to offer it here if anyone is interested in the whole car. Has 88,000 miles on it. Needs a battery but it starts and drives normal. Fender on driver's side, hood, grill, bumper and all that they attach to is destroyed.

All interior is normal wear and tear. Driver seat has a rip at the seam. At the time of parking it the top operated normal. The windows worked but after jumping it the passenger window won't go all the way up. No idea why.

It's been sitting October will be 2 years. I jump started it 3 months ago and it started immediately with no hesitation. Outside of the damage mentioned, the rest of the car is fine. If someone wanted to by it and part it out, would possibly be lucrative. Nothing else I can say about it.

Randolph
dd60cae30fecc7ed8f87cfc8126fc9bd.jpg
93e68d0e4387a3751cd8be69e99b4b9b.jpg
8528dc0d7d59011ccdd365baa760ebc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Randolph,

What is the VIN? I'd like to update the listing in the XLR Registry.

Unfortunately the car I was planning to keep the rest of my life was destroyed by striking a deer at 70 mph. My 05 XLR has been taken from me by fate.

Because I'm a full time RVer I can't part it out. There's no place to do it. I'd like to offer it here if anyone is interested in the whole car. Has 88,000 miles on it. Needs a battery but it starts and drives normal. Fender on driver's side, hood, grill, bumper and all that they attach to is destroyed.

All interior is normal wear and tear. Driver seat has a rip at the seam. At the time of parking it the top operated normal. The windows worked but after jumping it the passenger window won't go all the way up. No idea why.

It's been sitting October will be 2 years. I jump started it 3 months ago and it started immediately with no hesitation. Outside of the damage mentioned, the rest of the car is fine. If someone wanted to by it and part it out, would possibly be lucrative. Nothing else I can say about it.

Randolph
dd60cae30fecc7ed8f87cfc8126fc9bd.jpg
93e68d0e4387a3751cd8be69e99b4b9b.jpg
8528dc0d7d59011ccdd365baa760ebc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
How much are you asking for it? Feel free to send me a text any time. 305-570-8150

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom