• Better Price

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • More Options

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Update Styling

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my opinion, a slightly upgraded interior that's more comparable to Mercedes and Lexus. :eek:

I'd prefer blue tooth instead of a built-in cell phone, and a little extra space in the cabin where you could toss a jacket, brief case, camera, hat... just small stuff that otherwise has to be in the way or stowed out of reach.

scott

I have had an 05 for about a month. Traded an 05 vette for it. The first two weeks were a nightmare. Multiple electrical problems etc, however, the more i drive it the better i like it. Definetly lacked the kick of the vette, especially on low end. Learning how drive it to compensate helped. Great car, silver with charcoal interior.

A tad more storage in the cabin and an upgrade of cabin materials. My 05 has been pretty reliable si I'm OK on the quality part.

• Admin
I have had an 05 for about a month. Traded an 05 vette for it. The first two weeks were a nightmare. Multiple electrical problems etc, however, the more i drive it the better i like it. Definetly lacked the kick of the vette, especially on low end. Learning how drive it to compensate helped. Great car, silver with charcoal interior.
What does your XLR have for mileage?

It would be great to have GPS in addition to the Onstar help ... also, agree that Bluetooth would be great . :)

Hi Kent

Kent, Will meet with Mark & Doris tomorrow in San Pedro for dinner and will Pm you about that storage detail in the cabin of the XLR. I have to learn to not hijack a post. Bobo (BB)
A tad more storage in the cabin and an upgrade of cabin materials. My 05 has been pretty reliable si I'm OK on the quality part.

Improvements

My XLR and I are still on our honeymoon (1 month anniversary on Wed.):love:.
I miss the Blue tooth from my STS and I think if they had left out the divider, the storage compartment would hold my purse or a jacket. Right now, it goes in the passenger seat or in their floorboard.

DallasDoll/Pam

Had they made the car a foot longer we could have had room behind the seat instead of under it. We all gave then input when we went to BG two years in a row and all we got was a two tone interior and some facia changes and different exhaust which no one asked for.
How about a back up camera so to cover the blind spots when backing up?
Have you gone to Garland to get your Windrestrictor to keep you hair in place? Steven will get you in and out in an hour. He will be over here within the next few days.
Bobo (BB)
My XLR and I are still on our honeymoon (1 month anniversary on Wed.):love:.
I miss the Blue tooth from my STS and I think if they had left out the divider, the storage compartment would hold my purse or a jacket. Right now, it goes in the passenger seat or in their floorboard.

DallasDoll/Pam

How about Chilled Cup Holders and iPod interface?

Improvements??

Bring it back, then worry about changes and improvements.

I was married once, so I'm smart enough to say it can't be improved, it's perfect in every way...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom