Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Interior colors

Agitated Monkey

My 2005 has a beige interior with a darker dash top and trim. I have Freire to figure out if this interior is cashmere. Is the beige color cashmere and the darker color shale?

Just the opposite. The dark color is cashmere and the lighter color is shale. Also the cashmere was not available until 2006 model year so all 2004 and 2005's with the light interior are shale.

My 2005 has a beige interior with a darker dash top and trim. I have Freire to figure out if this interior is cashmere. Is the beige color cashmere and the darker color shale?

Just the opposite. The dark color is cashmere and the lighter color is shale. Also the cashmere was not available until 2006 model year so all 2004 and 2005's with the light interior are shale.

Thanks for clearing thi up for me. I had tried to answer this myself by looking at color charts. Some colors look gray on line when I know they are not.

I now know my car is Raven Black with Shale interior and cashmere dash top and trim.

colors

just to add, the 04 & 05's dash top & trim had a darker color i would describe as taupe, all other years had black dash top & trim.:) AL

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom