Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Left front fender 05 XLR

Golhock

My XLR/V(s)
Black /Black 2005 XLR
Been looking around for a REASONABLE price for a left front driver side fender for my Black 05 xlr....Holy crap..all over the board from scratches cracks..to buying one from GM..brand new...
Info about mine..has cracked and missing bottom from previous owner...took to a body shop to repair and get repainted and said it would be best to buy a new or a nice used one and they can do there voodoo that they do.

So im looking for a little guidance where I should purchase one.

what would be a reasonable price also..

Thank you for the feedback.
Larry

list price is about 1150 with many dealaers selling them for 750. Plus no doubt shipping around 100$ that compares with ebay where they ask 400-600 for a good one plus usally 200 shipping . so you are back at the new price. Unless you can locate a used one really close and without any damage I would shop for my best price new unless the body shop wont paint it for you and just install without buying it from them . There are many parking lot painters "Colors on parade" for one that will paint a single item and usually install it also. Book time is about 2.5 hours to install. You can really do it on and off in an hour no problem. Any damage to a used one will cost you to repair it and though some can do it , most body shops toady have stopped repairing any plastic parts other than just scratches.

Thank you Long Tall Sally...Im leaning towards new..and have paint n body shop do the work when I get the entire car repainted and have some other work done..in the process of gathering all the parts and then will have work done in one shot..expensive ..yes..but at least it will get done at one location..Thank you for your feedback..always is helpful.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom