Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanted Looking 2007-09 Base XLR

Looking for a particular item to buy or trade, use this prefix to post your thread.

shavdog

My XLR/V(s)
1993 Allante
I have an interest in a 2007-09 Base Model.....you can send me pictures, info and price......On hold for now

Last edited:
Hi, I used to live in MN. Got froze out & moved south. I own a 08 Base model (Blk on Blk) in excellent shape with the only flaws being a scratch about 1 1/2" on the left fender (covered up, but I know it's there) and the center console cover wont stay closed (common problem) for which I have the repair part. I live in NC, but am so spoiled, I'm waiting until spring to replace the part. The car has approx 70K miles but no stone chips on hood or anything. Love the car, but consider selling if I can find an 09 XLR V model. If you are interested at $23,500 I could take some pictures. Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck in finding a good XLR! They are a joy to drive and often gets comments. I gave my 05 T Bird to my daughter in MN and that is the only car I got more comments on.

I have an interest in a 2006-09 Base Model.....you can send me pictures, info and price......thanks....craig
I have an interest in a 2006-09 Base Model.....you can send me pictures, info and price......thanks....craig
I have a 2008 black XLR 40,122 miles excellent condition. I have tried to send pictures but it keeps coming back as too large. I would be more than glad to send pictures if I could send to your email address.
Ron Bayne

If the price is right for you, You are more than welcome to come to North Carolina to see the car or I can drive it to MN if you are willing to bear the cost of fuel.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom