Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Looking for a low-mileage (less than 25K) V. Prefer Raven

Joeinbcs

My XLR/V(s)
2008 XLRV Black Raven/Ebony
Looking for a clean, low mileage V with good maintenance/repair track record. Will consider any year.
Will pay in line with KPP Private Party Price. Only interested in a car with perfect cosmetics and record, No Paintwork.
Thanks, Joe

06 XLR V silver / black interior perfect showroom as new what do you think a car like this with 7820 miles would bring mind you it is perfect. Jerz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks, I sent you a PM.
No no no a perfect car with under 10000 miles and I'm sorry your color is not likeable to Silver find another one like that and I'll buy it thanks but no thanks 40000 Mileage Plus go for more than that but good luck and have a great dayjerz

Apparently you did not read my post: "Will pay in line with KBB Private Party Price."
People can ask whatever they want. KBB and Edmunds and other buying guides are based on real sales, not aspirational prices.

No no no a perfect car with under 10000 miles and I'm sorry your color is not likeable to Silver find another one like that and I'll buy it thanks but no thanks 40000 Mileage Plus go for more than that but good luck and have a great dayjerz

I agree but look at the mileage of cars going for that price that's all I,ve got to say I'm happy with mine and it was just a random question and the book will only variant mileage in thousands so be careful so you would not differentiate between a car with 70000 Miles and 7000 miles price wise well good luck check that out mr. KBB I wish you the best

I was curious as to how KBB determines values, since there’s been debate on here before about their validity for XLR’s. Interesting reading. The first source they list is wholesale auctions, where only dealers can buy, and which will really knock prices down (plus a lot of dealers don’t know/understand XLR’s at all). I don’t know how they track private party sales, but they claim they do. Here’s where KBB explains: Automotive Tools Tips Advice - Kelley Blue Book

XLR-V

Might not be what you're looking for but I have a black/cashmere 2009 XLR-V with 7x,xxx miles. No paintwork and meticulously maintained by original owner. Great condition for being a 2009. Send me a text at 918-200-9658 if you think you would be interested. $40k obo.

Car is location in Tulsa, OK. Here's a link to the Carfax.

XLR-V Carfax.pdf - Google Drive

Kelly Blue Book Private Party on a 2008 v with 20k miles excellent condition has a range of 30300-35500. I would buy as many of these as you can find at that price and the condition you describe. Only hope is an uninformed seller that doesn't know how rare these cars are in the condition and mileage you describe. If you find more than one let me know.

That only show strength to last post I thank you for others chiming in it's not a car that comes along every day condition condition condition thank you so much jrez....

Finally found the right car. I paid more than I wanted to ($36,500 including dealer fee and title - I still have to pay tax here in texas and registration), but its an '08 Black Raven/Black XLRV with two owners with 22K miles. I can only find one minor door ding...no paintwork at all, and the lights are all like new. I bought it from a Cadillac dealer who has serviced the car during its current ownership. I was quite impressed that it was actually nicer in person than represented. I've looked at several and at least one almost seemed that it had done the alleged 30K, plus 100K. I like original cars and this was bone stock except for the Parrot Bluetooth, something that I would have done myself anyway. Now I just need to figure out how it works...LOL.
Interestingly, the Cadillac offered me a 6-year, bumper-to-bumper warranty for only $2300.00, unused portion to be refunded on a prorated basis, or transferable to a future owner if I ever sell it. Of course, I took it.
Just some wheel touch-up to do...Love the car...drove it for 1200 miles yesterday/today. Interesting to compare with my '09 Corvette which had similar low mileage...its very much more refined, and has a feeling of solidity very different from the Corvette, which is 500 pounds or so lighter, and feels it. While the Corvette is pretty comfortable for a sports car, you can forget you're driving a small drop top roadster with the V. Its very comfortable, tight and has an almost Benz-like feeling of solidity.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom