Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Looking for a show?

Greetings, We have a few show a month down in Chas. SC Not just XLR'S but all types... Even a few cars & coffee each week. Happy motoring with your XLR..:)

I attended last months cars and coffee. Then last week attended a local cruise in. Several people started talking to me about my Xlr. They said they have relatives that own one of these. Both of the people said they were black on black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I attended last months cars and coffee. Then last week attended a local cruise in. Several people started talking to me about my Xlr. They said they have relatives that own one of these. Both of the people said they were black on black.

Greetings, R U living in the Chas. area?? The have car shows over at Kewaih Island once a month on Sat. And a cars & coffee at Atlanta bread in Mt. Pleasant every Sat. morning. I have not been to either in the last month. I have been tied up helping with The Lowcountry Mopar show two weeks ago & a cruise with the Thunderbird Club last weekend. I am a member of both, Pres. of the T-Bird Club. Also help out in the Charleston Car Council too. I guess you can tell that I drive several brands of cars. '97 Cady Eldro., '09 Cady XLR, '03 T-Bird, and a '05 Ram 1500 4x4 Daytona. ( Only '05 Daytona was built that year.) Hope to see you around in Chas. if you live here.
Happy Driving.:wave:

I live in Florida's St Augustine area. Sorry.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back