Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

looking for Chrome mesh grill

CDUB

My XLR/V(s)
2005 xlr
I have a 2005 xlr and I want to replace my grill with the chrome mesh grill do anyone know how I can get one?

going to have to try and find a used one as the new ones were made by a company that went out of business. PM me I have one I need to check the condition of on a shelf. Might be a new one left on ebay

going to have to try and find a used one as the new ones were made by a company that went out of business. PM me I have one I need to check the condition of on a shelf. Might be a new one left on ebay
I would appreciate it, if you do have one, please let me know how to contact you and discuss getting it, Thank you

I have a 2005 xlr and I want to replace my grill with the chrome mesh grill do anyone know how I can get one?
CDUB you can try ebay sometime they have some up for sale are try the salvage company's on line other then that GM does not carry them anymore an I don't know of any after market dealers who carry them

Mine is an aftermarket by E&G Classics. It was on the vehicle when I bought it in 2013. There is Stainless Steel mesh that you could make one out of if you know someone who Tig Welds.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom