Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Looking for Control Module - GM (25840734) roof control module

hows220

Picked up a nice XLR but its needs this module.[h=1]Control Module - GM (25840734)[/h]
It appears as if I cannot find this part anywhere.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

We’ve had luck with GMpartsdirect.com getting back to us with a successful search for the part. Since they had luck with one part we asked for tail lights and they emailed us that “after a galactic search there are none in the universe.” :laugh:Which we knew was accurate.

Maybe give them a shot.

OEMcats.com shows this module. Go to their site and type in the PN. They show 8 places that have the module.

All of the GM parts sites claim they have it in stock, none of them do.

I scored one off eBay with the help of a fellow forum.

Thanks

Gm still lists them but are not making them for stock.. You HAVE to order one from the dealer. Give them your vin and they can make a special order. It will take GM seeing 3 or 4 orders before they do anything about it. just calling the with a lost sale no longer shows up on GM parts search. My dealer ordered one about 5 weeks ago and I got it about a week ago.

If anyone has their old one I am buying them. There will be a time when it will pay to have them remanufactured . Right now I get quotes of 1000$ each but I will have to have cores to start with at least 10. I have about 3 now.

Gm still lists them but are not making them for stock.. You HAVE to order one from the dealer. Give them your vin and they can make a special order. It will take GM seeing 3 or 4 orders before they do anything about it. just calling the with a lost sale no longer shows up on GM parts search. My dealer ordered one about 5 weeks ago and I got it about a week ago.

If anyone has their old one I am buying them. There will be a time when it will pay to have them remanufactured . Right now I get quotes of 1000$ each but I will have to have cores to start with at least 10. I have about 3 now.

I ordered one today. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the tip. How much are you paying for my old one?

Picked up a nice XLR but its needs this module.Control Module - GM (25840734)

It appears as if I cannot find this part anywhere.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
I just ordered one from a local Chevrolet Dealer. The Parts Mgr. there said this part has not been discontinued. He ordered it and expects it to take several week to get, but he thinks we'll get it.

beware of ordering one from white racing products on ebay. he claims to have them but has sent the wrong part and does not have a lot of what he claims to have

Thanks, I appreciate that. I did order the top module from a dealer, but still looking for the ride control module GM PN 10348979

Wayne

Do you still have a Module?

I ordered the top control module 25840734 from a Chevrolet Dealership. It is scheduled to ship the 1st week in June. I found several Ride Control Modules 10348979 and ordered a used one from a salvage yard in CA yesterday. Should have it early next week.

Wayne

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back