Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

MM Winter Gathering 2009

I hope everyone noticed Marc has got 70's hair going. Marc & Jowsh have a bet going on who will cut their hair first. Marc I will give you $20.00 if you cut it. :D

George,
Thanks again for hosting a great party! We had a wonderful time!

Kathy

Forget it, Supa- I just offered Jawscshsh $50 to shave Marc's head while he's sleeping! :laugh:
I'll donate $50.00 to that cause. Maybe we should be offering Kris the money to shave both of their heads while they sleep. :chuckle:chuckle:D

Well it's been cut and now I am living with a "Navy" man and a hipie! OMG! I think I should have gotten lots of "Bling" for all I put up with! :pat:And the $50.00 just will not do! But it was a wonderful thought of me sneaking in and shaving their heads. But how ugly would that be? :chuckle

I'll donate $50.00 to that cause. Maybe we should be offering Kris the money to shave both of their heads while they sleep. :chuckle:chuckle:D

Jowsh has done that before and the Mohawk! But Marc in either, I don't think so! :lol:
Hey, I think they'd look fine if they joined my "shaved head" club! :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe you've noticed - even the "emoticons" all have shaved heads.... except for this one....:laugh: What is that anyway - a Mohawk?!? :D

Missy Bling, you MUST get them to let you take a picture for the Forum. By the time we see either of them they won't look the same. :rocker:

Jowsh's is still long and actually looking cute on him. Kind of a Mathew McConahey (Can't spell) look. Marc's is better by far! Looks like the Marc we all know. I would post pic's if I could figure it out!
DUH!:dunno:
Missy Bling, you MUST get them to let you take a picture for the Forum. By the time we see either of them they won't look the same. :rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom