Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale My 2009 XLR-V will be for sale on BaT soon

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V Red/Cashmere...6500 Miles
I have decided to list my 2009 XLR-V on Bringatrailer in the next month Red/Cashmere with 28k miles. Bought it a year and a half ago, Love the car just don't drive it enough...Just added 4 new Goodyear run flats ( I kept the old tires, 2 were OEM from 2008, 2 were newer 2016/17 all 4 old tires are Pirelli's, and I had the windows professionally tinted There is absolutely, and I mean ABSOLUTELY, nothing wrong with the car, not really a mark, scratch, ding etc ...Only 1 wheel has a curb scrape (when I got it), but the car is really perfect otherwise. One of only 31 made without the chrome wheels, comes with an OEM car cover, and since the profile pic, I removed the front license plate bracket, filled the holes with tiny plugs painted to match the car....As most of you know, only 239 V's were made in 2009 and this was one of the last ones...Only 33 V's rolled off the assembly line after this one.

Last edited:
Seems like I'm in the same frame of mind. Mine is a very low mileage car, like yours, I've got 32,--- on my 2007, and we simply don't use it. Feels odd driving such an amazing lux-mobile when so many fellow Americans are suffering and in the weeds. Not meaning to get political here, simply stating my and my wife's reaction to basic facts. We are all hoping (and praying) that a post covid America will return soon. I hope your car sells for much more than you expect... Be of good cheer, James

It will be listed on bringatrailer.com as a no reserve car. Which means it will go to the high bidder. It should be listed within 2 weeks or so, so there is no “asking price”

Seems like I'm in the same frame of mind. Mine is a very low mileage car, like yours, I've got 32,--- on my 2007, and we simply don't use it. Feels odd driving such an amazing lux-mobile when so many fellow Americans are suffering and in the weeds. Not meaning to get political here, simply stating my and my wife's reaction to basic facts. We are all hoping (and praying) that a post covid America will return soon. I hope your car sells for much more than you expect... Be of good cheer, James

Thank you!

Bidding is at $51,500 and ends in a few hours....pretty decent for all you XLR owners maybe looking to sell !!

I have decided to list my 2009 XLR-V on Bringatrailer in the next month Red/Cashmere with 28k miles. Bought it a year and a half ago, Love the car just don't drive it enough...Just added 4 new Goodyear run flats ( I kept the old tires, 2 were OEM from 2008, 2 were newer 2016/17 all 4 old tires are Pirelli's, and I had the windows professionally tinted There is absolutely, and I mean ABSOLUTELY, nothing wrong with the car, not really a mark, scratch, ding etc ...Only 1 wheel has a curb scrape (when I got it), but the car is really perfect otherwise. One of only 31 made without the chrome wheels, comes with an OEM car cover, and since the profile pic, I removed the front license plate bracket, filled the holes with tiny plugs painted to match the car....As most of you know, only 239 V's were made in 2009 and this was one of the last ones...Only 33 V's rolled off the assembly line after this one.

SOLD

No Reserve: 29k-Mile 2009 Cadillac XLR-V for sale on BaT Auctions - sold for $83,000 on September 9, 2020 (Lot #36,203) | Bring a Trailer

Bidding is at $51,500 and ends in a few hours....pretty decent for all you XLR owners maybe looking to sell !!

Pretty decent and then it went up another $32K, congrats!

Bet it was the time of your life watching the bidding towards the end.

Do you recommend Bring a Trailer since you sold yours? I have a 2009 xlrv with 4946 miles and have turned down a similar offer to what you sold yours. Is there no top to the numbers?

Hi, I have a 2009 XLR and love it. Have you sold your car yet?

Hi,
Have you sold it and how much are you asking?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom