Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

My XLR arrived this evening!

SWEET! Those are beautiful. I too have had a ton of Jeeps from CJ-5s, LJ's, and now the JKUs. Had a Commander too, and really enjoyed that for a road/travel vehicle. Here are a few pics of the last several builds. For the past several years I have built them in pairs...one for me and one for my son. We had green ones and then black ones. This spring he took a really good job with TVA and moved to Chattanooga so I lost my Jeep buddy. Now I am into XLR's! :D

View attachment 5479View attachment 5480View attachment 5482View attachment 5481

Very cool! My TJ. Haven't bought a newer one, just have kept this one. :) This was a couple of months ago. At the end of this day of wheeling, I needed new sidesteps, so I now have rocksliders. :D :lol:

with sidestep.jpg

Very cool! My TJ. Haven't bought a newer one, just have kept this one. :) This was a couple of months ago. At the end of this day of wheeling, I needed new sidesteps, so I now have rocksliders. :D :lol:

Nice! I will be getting another one before fall. I think I want another JKU, but I am not sure yet. We do more overlanding than mudding so I am thinking about building another Commander.

Welcome from a Member in Absentia For Awhile.

Congratulations and welcome to The Site. :wave:I considered a 560SL before I got the XLR. I choose it because of the rarity vs. the Mercedes. I do indeed smile every time I go into the garage and see it sitting there, and driving! Lots of kicks by people waving and the smiles when on the road, and when stopped the, "What is that!" - "A Cadillac?, Really?" - "What a beautiful car!". And the "So it's a Corvette in Cadillac Clothing?" Me: "No, not really. It has a Cadillac Northstar V-8 and Cadillac Drive Train". "It's not a Corvette, although it does have some commonalities with The Vette", etc.

Again Welcome to The Site. Enjoy!

Nice! I will be getting another one before fall. I think I want another JKU, but I am not sure yet. We do more overlanding than mudding so I am thinking about building another Commander.

I love wheeling, but not into mudding. Any mud you see on my rig is because it was on the trails, not because I intentionally went to find it. ha!

I know you're familiar with all the "Wranglers are the only real Jeep" talk. :lol:

Welcome to The Forum

Welcome. Sorry I haven't sent greetings before now. Have been absent from the site for awhile. Your car is beautiful. They do make you smile don't they.:)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom